Friday, October 21, 2011

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Lotion SPF 15



Disclaimer : I paid this product and I am not affiliated with this company.

Product Name : The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Lotion SPF 15

What it is : All-in-one balance moisturization and UV protection

Packaging/Quantity : A medium size tube bottle 50ml

Price : I can't remember the price (sorry) but it was on sale when I bought it here in the Philippines :)

Where to buy : Pretty much everywhere in any country, you can also buy it online - 
                      thebodyshop.com
                      All SM malls

Color/Shades : white

Fragrance : mild lotion scent

Texture : Smooth face lotion fit for oily/combination skin

Result after I applied : Felt very moisturizing

Would I repurchase it? Yes, definitely!

Likes :

· Easy to apply on your face

· Moisturizing

· Has SPF 15 which for me is a standard UV protection when your are outside for about a few minutes like commuting to your work :)

· Good packaging

· Perfect for Oily/combination skin

Dislikes :

· Expensive but worth the money you pay but when you come across on the store when it's on sale. I suggest grab yourself one!

· Available at SM malls, Trinoma, pretty much all major stores :)


Peppermint Crinkles' Approval : 5/5





2 comments :

  1. I wanted to get this, but I got the Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream instead because that was the one on sale when I attended one workshop before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Never tries the day cream... and the lotion was suggested to me by one of the sales lady since my face just dramatically become so oily... it helps control the oils on my face :)

    ReplyDelete