Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Celeteque Acne-Clearing Concealer Swatches & Reveiw

These past few days in the late summer, my face had gone through a lot of blemish & red spot. Though concealer are good in covering them up but then, I need those with some beneficial ingredients that help to dry them more quickly. A few weeks ago, i come across online an acne solution concealer stick. This is one of the hauls that I bought from BeautyMNL . There was a BOGO sale last time from the website when I bought this. 

Packaging : The product comes in a pencil like package.
Upon looking at the package it reminds me of the discontinued Maybelline Pure Concealer Blemish Stick which contains an active ingredient of 2% Salicylic Acid! Though, this had been long gone discontinued you can still hunt this down on Ebay or Amazon but with a higher price.

I did have one of the Maybelline Pure Concealer once, I was so happpy about it, it really helps me when I have blemishes. A 2 in 1 combo - a concealer & an acne treatment. So, I can use this when applying makeup. There's a fast result on my blemishes. It's just so disappointing that it's discontinued. Maybelline, yes you, shouting to bring it back! I haven't seen any drugstore concealer brands that manufactures acne treatment concealers.

Net Weight : 250mg




At the back of the overall package are the ingredients listed but sad to say, the one ingredient that I am looking for & which should be active is Salicylic Acid which is a great ingredient in fighting acne prone skin & good for sensitive skin too!














It's a twisted automatic pencil concealer that you don't need to sharpen which is good. The downside is that there's only one (1) shade available.






After swatching a couple of times, I find that the product is so dry that there's tugging of your skin when you apply it directly. Since only one shade available, it's not suitable for all skin types. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this. Aside it's only one shade, the texture is dry, not creamy & with a net weight of 250mg it's not worth of your money because if by estimation that you're using this every single day, it would only take you for a very short time to finish this. Also, a possibility of breakage too!

Peppermint Crinkles' Approval : 2/5

Disclaimer : I bought this product with my own money. I am not paid, influenced nor affiliated with this company. All written in my blog is in my utmost honest opinion & point of view.



0 comments :

Post a Comment