Monday, July 23, 2018

NOTD : What I wore on my nails on my Birthday!

This may be a late post but I have been MIA these past few weeks & I'll try to challenge myself *cross fingers* to upload a post at least 2 to 3 times a week to catch up with you guys. I've miss you all. 

Last month was my birth month & usually when my birthday's approaching I painted my nails with green shades ( I don't know probably, for good luck I guess?) but this time I've decided to change it.


Oh, you're not mistaken on the shade. It is peach! I've been wanting to try a peach shade before but I just couldn't since that kind of shade isn't my thing & not my kind cup of tea. I don't know either what's been happening to me but lately I want to come out of my comfort zone. I also decided to cut my hair short, in am impulse, go check my instagram post & there you'll understand. Hahaha. 

Al-right moving on to my polish.


The peach shade that I used is from Sally Hansen in Peach of Cake. I have this for a very long time & it was just sitting inside my container box for very long time. TBH.


A beautiful corally-peach that leans more on the orange-y side than pink & it's a creme to almost matte. After I finished painting my nails, I told myself "Meh, something's missing & on my dresser something caught my eye. I noticed a beautiful shimmering polish.




That's Essence effect nail polish in Pixie Dust!


It's a holographic shimmers of pinks & silvers that instantly puts a "pop" on my nail polish. This is actually a topper & I'm in love with it!

Overall, the result is freaking amazing on my nails!


'Til next time. Xo,

Mary Ann 



5 comments :

  1. Such a pretty nail color!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body EleganceGreat blog! I appreciate your time and effort in creating such valuable content. Your writing style is engaging and informative, and I've learned so much from your posts. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Body EleganceGreat blog! I appreciate your time and effort in creating such valuable content. Your writing style is engaging and informative, and I've learned so much from your posts. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Madhavi - thank you so much

    ReplyDelete