Tuesday, June 5, 2018

PIXI Correction Concentrate : Swatches & Review & Comparison

As you all know, I have dark under eye circles dilemma. And for years since I started to become passionate about makeup I've been looking for a perfect correcting concealer. One of them is Pixi Correction Concentrate in brightening peach. In fact this is included in My Top Fave : Under Eye Correctors that you can read it HERE.

PIXI CORRECTION CONCENTRATE IN BRIGHTENING PEACH

This is the second jar that I've bought & to tell you, I'm in loooove with it! But one thing I've noticed is they kind of revamp the packaging but I don't know if they have formulated the product. We'll see as you read this blog later on.


This is the outer packaging of the product. How I wish they just packed the product to the size of the item so just not confuse the buyer if it is in a bottle form or jar form.


At the side of the packaging, you'll see the ingredients of the product as well as the website of Pixi.

 

 Inside, the product is packed in a glass jar with the green cap on the "Pixi by Petra" in printed in gold shade on the center.




I've put side by side my previous pixi corrector & their latest packaging. You will see the huge difference. Gone was the cute pixie fairy silhouette which I prefer more & was replaced by just the name of the product. Sorry for the dirty cap (hihi).


Upon opening the jar, lo, & behold, love the peachy shade.

 





Net Weight : 3 g / 0.1 oz


I am happy to say that the shade & consistency of the concealer is still the same but the texture is more creamier.


So, have you tried PIXI Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach? You can buy it locally in all beauty stores or online.

      Glamourbox
      Beautymnl
       

XO,

Mary Ann



0 comments :

Post a Comment