Monday, March 25, 2019

Revlon Fairy Dust Swatches

More than a year ago, Revlon launched their own holographic nail polishes. And, I've noticed that I've been into holo polishes lately so, when Revlon have their version of holo nails introduced here, I quickly went to one of my fave beauty shop.

You know me, what immediately caught my attention is the green holo.... I swoon & if it's only a food I would definitely drool. Hahaha. 


Revlon Holographic Nail Polish




Revlon Holographic Nail Polish in Fairy Dust


Fairy Dust - From the name of it. Revlon really nailed it. There's a teal holo with green and white shimmers that really makes you think of fairies. In natural light you can see the green holos but on the artificial light it shifts to teal blue. There are teals that makes you think of the sea but this one. It captures the fairy that flies around the flower bed as its fairy wings flutter, shimmers of green and white dusts drops on the flowers.

So, what do you think? Have you seen the rest of the Revlon Holographic Nail Polishes lately? Tell me what you think.

0 comments :

Post a Comment