Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sleek Lipstick in Private Booth : Swatches & Review

I never have a lipstick from Sleek Makeup that when I saw there was a sale on their lipsticks at Zalora Philippines website, I didn't pause for a minute & just click the shade that I don't have from my collection. Since their eye shadow palette & their lip liners really do give me a very excellent impression that I said to myself I've got to try their lipsticks as well.

The shade I chose from their Lip VIP Lipstick is Private Booth. I love neutral shades & MLBB (my lips but better) shades. 


Sleek Makeup VIP Lipstick in Private Booth


Net Weight : 3.6 g / 0.12 oz

On their website, they have 26 shades available from the most lightest neutral shades to the darkest shades of reds. So, you have a ton of shades to choose from.


Packaging : The lipstick is encase in a plastic black square tube, at the bottom of the tube is a transparent case where you can see the shade which I like in a lipstick packaging.




SCENT : There's a slight mild rose-y vanilla scent on the lipstick.


Above is the swatch of the Private Booth on the back of my hand. It's like a neutral pinky rose shade almost like a brown neutral one. Upon applying on my skin, it's creamy but when I applied on my bare lips without any application of  lip balm or lip primer, there's a hint texture of matte-ish-ness on it where you can feel like a stopping motion or doesn't glides on easily like most of the problem in a matte lipstick I think. You need to really prepped you lips first & then, blend it with your fingers after applying it on in order to spread it evenly on your lips or use a lip brush in applying it. But I am surprise that it's very hydrating on my lips though the lines on your lips are visible. I suggest you apply a lipgloss on top to lessen the visible-ness of the lines. It lasts on my lips for 3 to 4 hours but it can be shorter because it easily transfers (example if you are drinking your cup of coffee or having a bite of your sandwich).
It says in the packaging that it's a semi-matte but for me it's actually not. It's more of a cream than a  matte but you could see shimmers too!
I compared this to one of my MAC cremesheen lipstick & honestly this one is more creamy. 

OVERALL : Sleek VIP lipstick is still a must have drugstore product. 

Have you tried their VIP lipstick range? What do you think?

PEPPERMINT CRINKLES' APPROVAL : 4 / 5

XO,

Mary Ann

Let's be friends!

TWITTER : peppermintcharm

INSTAGRAM : peppermint5

1 comment :

  1. Body EleganceGreat blog! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into creating such valuable content. Your writing style is engaging and informative, and I've learned so much from your posts. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete